PhotoShootout Patch Notes Version 0.6
- New water shader on the river and lake
- Updated scoring to penalize the photo if the animal is too far away or if the animal is blocked
- Updated the look of the UI
- New house for bigfoot being a hole in the cave
- With a mailbox (temporary asset)
- Extended the padding around the level to hide the void
- Added a 'flashed' mechanic to the player.
- When another player takes a picture from close to you while you're facing them, you'll be blinded and stunned for two seconds with accompanying UI feedback.
- Dashing into water then respawning will continue your dash after you respawn
- This will be addressed next week when we replace the dying mechanic with the slowing mechanic
- Pressing Ready before anyone joins spawns extra players and adds a first person camera
- Main Menu button doesn’t work
Bug Fixes & General Changes:
- Improved Moose jump animation
- Fixed UI bugs by changing it to animations instead of coroutines
- Adjusted the timing of moose animations
- Grass was causing bugs so it is removed for now
- Some trees did not have collider on them
- Fixed bug where a first person camera view would show up in top left
- Adjusted the distance range that is considered a good size to range from 8-14 meters from the player.
- Increased the reward for photographing Moose while they're eating, drinking or challenging.
- Increased the frequency at which Moose challenges.
- Changed the thresholds for star feedback so 350+ points is 3 stars, and 275+ is 2 stars.
- Very slightly increased the duration of a wind to make it impossible to photograph the same moose challenge two times.
PhotoShootout V0.6 Windows.zip 42 MB
Mar 28, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.